Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Need build help

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Need build help

hey guys so ive had my tacoma for almost four years and im finally starting the aesthetic mods. I aleady have an sts turbo kit and a trd air intake installed on my swb trd offroad dc.

Right now I have a 3 inch lift supplied by king oe coilovers and rear king gas shocks.

1. At the moment I have stock offroad wheels with 30 inch Bridgestone Dueller A/Ts but I want new tires.....im thinking nitto dune grapplers or BFG Mud Terrains.....what size could i get with my lift.

2. I also want new wheels id rather get 16s or 17s but maybe 18s.....Idk what color (black or silver) or wheel would look good (but i dont like chrome) Please give me some suggestions for swb? Should i use spacers?

3. Finally I almost bought and arb bumper today that but i decided to wait......i really like SANDMAN427's bumper link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/130662/cat/500

but i dont know if it would look weird on a 3 inch lift.....
I would mount 2 or 3 light force 9 inch lights on either.

THANKS ALL I would really appreciate your input
Old 01-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #3
Night Fury is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Night Fury's Tacoma Gallery
When i get my 2010 taco in a couple of months, im getting 295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers wrapped around 18'' XD Hoss (Black) google them