Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

wrangler td

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-29-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
wrangler td

just put a set of 265-75-16 goodyear wrangler td on my 08 4x4 dc off road and so fur am happy a little louder than mt stock rugged trail . but it gives me half inch lift and has a pretty agressive tread hope thay wear even any one running these
Old 08-29-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubota man View Post
just put a set of 265-75-16 goodyear wrangler td on my 08 4x4 dc off road and so fur am happy a little louder than mt stock rugged trail . but it gives me half inch lift and has a pretty agressive tread hope thay wear even any one running these
can you post some pics man.....close up and reg distance. i was looking at a set the other day and wondering about them. pics of the tread would be cool if you can do it!!
Old 08-30-2008, 07:35 AM   #3
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
can you post some pics man.....close up and reg distance. i was looking at a set the other day and wondering about them. pics of the tread would be cool if you can do it!!
my camera is broke right now suppose to get it back next week will post some them there a lot more rugged looking than in pix i believe there the perfect combination of on and off road
Old 08-30-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubota man View Post
my camera is broke right now suppose to get it back next week will post some them there a lot more rugged looking than in pix i believe there the perfect combination of on and off road
ok, if you dont mind, just pm me if you can with the pics later. i can get a set of them for a pretty good price, but i wouldnt mind knowing how they do on/off road and in the rain also. appreciate it man!