Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Help identifying these wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Help identifying these wheels

Anyone know what these are?

Also, I will admit my ignorance: are they steel or aluminum? How do you tell? I want to say steel because they always have the typical same pattern, right?
Attached Thumbnails
Help identifying these wheels-3m23o83pe5t25u55x1b1v35e007c61a6310ce.jpg  
Old 02-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
To me they look like Mickey Thompson Classic II's maybe 16"x8". Eagle makes the same looking wheel as well I think. They look to be polished Aluminum IMO.
They could possibly be steel but from what I have seen wheels like that are usually aluminum. Only way to get steel to shine like that would be to chrome it.