Raised White Lettering IN or OUT?

View Poll Results: Raised White Lettering IN or OUT
IN 716 49.52%
OUT 622 43.02%
Don't Care 108 7.47%
Voters: 1446. You may not vote on this poll

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2013, 11:57 PM   #301
Hektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud ofHektor has much to be proud of

Hektor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neegdogdig View Post
in or out don't matter
don't play tricks with your own brain
only color blind people see it different
my personal opinion-crome wheels look good
with lettering out. black wheels look better
with lettering in.
X2
Old 02-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #302
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
I just had my BFG AT/KOs, 265/70/17, installed yesterday. I vote out, especially BFGs!

Old 03-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #303
Canadian Redneck
NiceTaco has a spectacular aura aboutNiceTaco has a spectacular aura about

NiceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Let's see some white out tires that have a good number of miles and a few years on them... I wanna see how white holds up..... Trigger will
Be pulled soon..
Old 03-01-2013, 10:05 PM   #304
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mine are already dirty and I've only got 2000 miles on them. I'm gonna need some tips on keeping the letters bright white.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #305
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
I use soft scrub and a sponge on the white lettering just about every time I wash my truck. The white lettering comes out very clean and the tires look like new.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #306
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
Mine are already dirty and I've only got 2000 miles on them. I'm gonna need some tips on keeping the letters bright white.
http://www.blackmagicshine.com/blech...re-cleaner.php
Old 03-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #307
EatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant futureEatMyTacomaDust has a brilliant future

Name: Johnny
EatMyTacomaDust's Tacoma Gallery
Wesleys Bleach White works killer for cleaning white lettering.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:40 AM   #308
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for suggestions. I'll try them.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #309
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i got white letters out on mine. what do you guys use to bring the white back if it gets dirty? i been reading bleach white, simple green, ajax, vinegar LOL. i dont think none of these are gonna mesh well with my aluminum rims.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #310
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
I have mine out but up in the air.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #311
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
i got white letters out on mine. what do you guys use to bring the white back if it gets dirty? i been reading bleach white, simple green, ajax, vinegar LOL. i dont think none of these are gonna mesh well with my aluminum rims.
I just use eagle one all wheel and tire cleaner. Works pretty good.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #312
05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold05taco2.7 is a splendid one to behold
Name: JIMSTER
05taco2.7's Tacoma Gallery
i prefer out on just about all combos makes em stand out and be represented instead of just blending in
Old 05-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #313
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
INNNNN
Old 05-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #314
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Out

Old 05-10-2013, 04:04 AM   #315
Wheels With Moose.
NMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNMW 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Walt
NMW 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I like mine facing out. It makes the tires look more like an accessory to the vehicle.

Ignore my sig pic. Those're the junk tires it came on.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #316
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really care, but mine are out. Some trucks and tires look better out, some look nice in. I also think that having the black letters out with the white showing on the inside of a raised truck also looks weird.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #317
1st Gen Tacoma Driver
NH03Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Federal Bureau of Prisons
Name: John
NH03Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Out.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:05 AM   #318
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
for those wondering how to keep to clean your letters. try take a microfiber rag (or any rag for that matter), spray some wd40 on it and rub it on the stained letters. it takes it out pretty quickly. i just did a few letter at a time and just rubbed away the excess. works like a charm.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #319
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud ofOkeetee has much to be proud of

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
I went white letters IN for my Duratracs. But the white letters out on the MGM Tacoma in the picture a few posts up looks awesome. You'll win either way.

Old 05-22-2013, 05:49 PM   #320
Item 9 is on a distinguished road
Name: DB
Item 9's Tacoma Gallery
White letters IN

I think white letter in make certain tires look more beefy. Personally I think I want some General Grabbers with the red lettering. I think it will look tight with my red paint.