Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Post your Black Painted Stock Rims 05+

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Did it myself. Just use blue painter's tape to take the edge of the rim, stuff rags into the back of the wheel well, and spray away! Of course, clean the bitches before painting.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:31 AM   #4
GSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGSD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GSD's Tacoma Gallery
Did you take him off the truck?
Old 02-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
They are 265/75/16 Load Range #C Duratracs with no lift or anything. No rubbing issues because I removed the mudflaps. When I initially painted it, I did remove all 4 wheels. Took me about 8 hours. Then when the time came to touch up, I didn't want to remove all of the wheels again so I said fuck it and did it without removing a single wheel.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #6
mustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of lightmustangwilly is a glorious beacon of light
mustangwilly's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-25-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have more pictures of powder caoted rims. Have the chance to do mine for almost nothing. Is it worth it?
Old 09-29-2011, 08:15 PM   #8
Jareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedJareds Toyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
Jareds Toyota's Tacoma Gallery
When you leave the mudflaps off do you guys put anything to cover the holes? I don't look how the holes look
Old 10-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #10
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareds Toyota View Post
When you leave the mudflaps off do you guys put anything to cover the holes? I don't look how the holes look
nope
Old 10-02-2011, 02:54 AM   #11
watch the meat
cleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shedcleanTRDmachine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
cleanTRDmachine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cleanTRDmachine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareds Toyota View Post
Lowe's sells auto clips, that you can plug the holes with.
like a black circle that will cover the hole.

sort of like this...
http://www.lowes.com/pd_139446-37672...%3D1&facetInfo=

They look like what holds our plastic wheel wells in place
you can also use them for the holes in your front bumper if the dealer mounted a plate