Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone having trouble finding Duratracs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone having trouble finding Duratracs

I have been trying to find a set of 285/70/17 Duratracs and no one around here can seem to find them. I called Discount Tire yesterday and the guy said that none of their stores around here have them in stock, their warehouse doesn't have them, and the goodyear regional warehouse doesn't have them. I called goodyear today and the closest set he could find was in TN.

I bought my 265/75/16 duratracs from Discount tire a little over a year ago and they had to have them shipped from MI.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
I was doing some price checking on them at the beginning of January and they seemed limited at that time. I could find the ones I was looking for although they would have to be ordered. I think Goodyear does production runs and apparently they need to schedule these soon.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:01 PM   #3
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty sure it might just be that particular size. I just bought 265/75/16 Duratracs two weeks ago and Discount had plenty of them.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #4
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Found some

Got them for $1100 installed too which is about $100 less than everyone else has quoted me.

Getting them put on wednesday morning