Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Will 265 tire fit on stock dc

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Will 265 tire fit on stock dc

Hey guys, I have a 2010 dc sr5 with the stock 245/75/16 and steel wheels. It says in the sticky biggest tire size i can fit on stock is 265.

so is that true on steel wheels. so can i buy 265/75/16 and put them on the 16in steel wheels and be fine and no rubbing. I want to buy tires now. Thanks guys
Old 02-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Great. Thanks so much, now I can buy tires. Thanks dude
Old 02-20-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
You will be good to go depending on the backspacing of the wheels. I'm running 265/75R16 Cooper STT's with Moto Metal 951's and I'm good to go. I had to take my front mud flaps off because of minor rubbing. I think as long as you have 4.5" of backspacing you will be good to go. Post some pics when you get it done!
Stock wheels are 5.5" backspacing, and hundreds of people on here are running 265/75/16's on them, so he's good to go....
Old 02-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking to run these when my stock POS's wear out. Post up some pics when you get them.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
I had 265/75/16 KM2's on stock OR wheels with no clearance issuses what-so-ever
Old 02-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #9
good Thanks guys and yes kpt go soxs. Cant wait for baseball season.
Old 02-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #10
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
these trucks should come stock with that size. they actually corrected my speedo according to my gps.