Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Powder coated trd sports......

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

douggytundra's Tacoma Gallery
Powder coated trd sports......

I just got my sports back from powder coating.... Looking for some feedback guys.. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Powder coated trd sports......-dsc02912.jpg   Powder coated trd sports......-dsc02913.jpg   Powder coated trd sports......-dsc02914.jpg  
Old 02-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. How much was it to get them done?
Old 02-21-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
They look awesome! Where did you have them done?
Old 02-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #4
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I saw another thread about the FJ centers... you can trim the long tabs in the back and make them fit in better... if you already haven't, just thought I'd let you know. I like them.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #5
douggytundra will become famous soon enoughdouggytundra will become famous soon enough

I had them done locally at a company called high tech coatings. First I had to strip them with aircraft stripper and a pressure washer. The stripper was $15 and the coating was $236 for 4 wheels, lugs, and the tpms sensor caps. The center caps are the fj anthricite that were $12 a piece. I believe it was all worth it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
They look awesome! Where did you have them done?
Old 02-21-2011, 12:04 PM   #6

Any pics of what to do????

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Looks good, I saw another thread about the FJ centers... you can trim the long tabs in the back and make them fit in better... if you already haven't, just thought I'd let you know. I like them.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:11 PM   #7
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Yea that is very well worth it IMO!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #8
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Local company here quoted me @$600 for all 4 or I would have done it too. For 600 though I can just buy some XDs, lol.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #10

Wow that is real steep. With all the tire mounting and the center caps I am into it soup to nuts for $400.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawick View Post
Local company here quoted me @$600 for all 4 or I would have done it too. For 600 though I can just buy some XDs, lol.
Old 02-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #11
J-rob
beefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeefcake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J-Rob
beefcake's Tacoma Gallery
i did the same thing, Here in central california i payed $40 a wheel for powdercoat