Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Where to find these rims?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #1
TACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to all

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
Where to find these rims?

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff.

1. Where can I find these? I prefer not to order them online. Call me old fashioned, but dropping that kind of $$$ on something that I can't see in person makes me nervous. I'd like to get them at a physical shop if possible. I live in Las Vegas.

2. My truck is a stock PreRunner, no lift. Think I could find these in 16" or 17"?. I do know from this forum that 265/70/17 or 265/75/16 are my max sizes.

Thanks!!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Discount, they look like the American Racing ATX Mojave AX3981

http://www.americanracing.com/browse_atx.asp
Old 02-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
TACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to all

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Check out Discount, they look like the American Racing ATX Mojave AX3981

http://www.americanracing.com/browse_atx.asp
You're right, they do. Thanks. They seem pretty common, so I was hoping I could find a name so I don't have to walk into Discount like an idiot with a picture in my hand.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACK View Post
You're right, they do. Thanks. They seem pretty common, so I was hoping I could find a name so I don't have to walk into Discount like an idiot with a picture in my hand.
That's their job. Trust that they've had worse!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:21 PM   #6

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
Very true!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Hit me up when you're down to trail run! Where at in Vegas you reside?
Old 02-21-2011, 09:27 PM   #8

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
I suppose I'll have to pop this truck's trail cherry sooner or later. I'm in Henderson.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:38 PM   #9
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Complete other side of town!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:02 AM   #10
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
That's their job. Trust that they've had worse!
Yes, I have.... At least a dozen times. "i want that tire i talked to somebody about 6 months ago." "Sure, no problem. Do you remember which tire?" "No, man. Where's that guy I talked to?" "Do you remember his name?" "It's the guy that was here 6 months ago, c'mon man. This is rediculous, I'm goin somewhere else"

UGH.... just another day at Discount Tire... lol