Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

What size wheel fit 265 tire??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
What size wheel fit 265 tire??

Hey guys. Im putting my new 265/75/16 tires on today and have the 16x8 stell facotry wheels. Im want these dick cepek ones. they look nice and cheap. what size and back spacing do i need. I know i need 16x8. would it be 5-5 bolt circle 4 back spacing and -12 offset. I just had no idea and would i need wheel spacers or no. I suck at this but i know ill need new tpms. thanks i have 2010 dc

Old 02-22-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Oh and where is a place cheap to get new tpms. sucks that the stock steel wheels tpms wont change over to new wheels
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Hey guys. Im putting my new 265/75/16 tires on today and have the 16x8 stell facotry wheels. Im want these dick cepek ones. they look nice and cheap. what size and back spacing do i need. I know i need 16x8. would it be 5-5 bolt circle 4 back spacing and -12 offset. I just had no idea and would i need wheel spacers or no. I suck at this but i know ill need new tpms. thanks i have 2010 dc

You will want 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern, and if yopu only want to fit 265's, you can get anywhere from 4.5" to 5.5" backspacing.

Quote:
Oh and where is a place cheap to get new tpms. sucks that the stock steel wheels tpms wont change over to new wheels
You will not need new TPMS. The wheel shop will either flip the sensors 180 degrees, or they can use TPMS straps to hold them in place.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:36 AM   #4
Ok thanks so just to make sure here is the page of the sizes.

can you pick out the one i need. Just paste the part number on here. thanks I just see no 6.

Here is the link

http://www.dickcepek.com/wheels.php?item=DC2Black

and if i sound so dumb sorry lol.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:41 AM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
1168412**
Old 02-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
1168412** This ones has the right bolt pattern and 4" of backspacing. They will stick out 2.5" more than your stockers. (1" from the width, and 1.5" from the backspacing.)

Some have reporting more rubbing at 4" backspacing than 4.5", but it doesn't appear the DC-2's come in 4.5" BS for a 16x8.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #7
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
DC7804
That's the center cap part # Ben
Old 02-22-2011, 08:44 AM   #8
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Reading comprehension fail

........................I don't wear this bag for nothing.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:51 AM   #9
Ok thanks guys so much. So do you think putting these wheels on my new 265/75/16 will rub the front wheel well if i get them.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #10
I like these wheels alot. I just wanna make sure that they will fit the new tires and be ok and not rub alot lol. You guys are the best.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:55 AM   #11
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok thanks guys so much. So do you think putting these wheels on my new 265/75/16 will rub the front wheel well if i get them.
I doubt it would rub anything except maybe the front mudflaps if you are unlucky.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #12
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys are the best.
I'm actually the second best. Ben is the best.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:57 AM   #13

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I'm actually the second best. Ben is the best.

Am I? Woot!!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #14
you two are both the best lol. And thanks again. I took my front mud flaps off so I should be good and they not rub