Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New wheels ordered now ?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #1
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels ordered now ?

I ordered 17" black rhino ocotillo wheels 9" wide -12 offset with 4.5 backspacing. Now can I put these on with no lift 265/70/17 tires? And will these stick out for a wider stance?
Old 02-22-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiostaco View Post
I ordered 17" black rhino ocotillo wheels 9" wide -12 offset with 4.5 backspacing. Now can I put these on with no lift 265/70/17 tires? And will these stick out for a wider stance?
Not sure on the tire size but yes, they will stick out about 1" past the fenders. I have 18x9s with the same OS and BS.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #4
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

awesome im glad it will give a wide stance! Wasnt sure if the offset/backspacing and rim width would give me issues on stock height. I wanna put the wheels and tires on first to make sure they dont give vibes, so when I put my lift on I know vibes are from lift and not unbalanced tires.
Old 09-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #5
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
How's the wheels and tires working out? I'm thinking of going with the same BR Ocotillos. I was wondering about the 9" width vs. 8" on the 265 tires.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #7
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad68 View Post
Stretched tires anyone?
I run 265's on an 9" wide rim they don't look stretched to me

Old 09-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #8

So far there is no problems. Had a bit of a time balancing. However it seems to plague a lot of tacomas and duratracs so... Take it for what its worth I say your fine