Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Will these american racing wheels fit??

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Will these american racing wheels fit??

Someone on cl selling these black 16x 8 wheeld 6 lug for cheap. would they fit. I just got new tires on my stock steels. tires are 275/75/16 and they just fit lol. almost rubbing lol. would these fit the new tires and rub at all. here is the link, i dont have the mesurements but emailed him. I also heard that these style wheels cause there so far back/deep will hit the brake caliper. am i right lol? I wanna buy these now lol.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/pts/2229935111.html
Old 02-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
His post says they are 16" rims... Am I missing something?

$250 for painted steel american racing 16" rims isn't a spectacular deal. They're not overly expensive brand new.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sorry i ment 16x8 lol. so will these fit lol.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
That is true but he said he would go down to 180 so i think thats a good deal.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
hey said they come off a toyota t100. 16x8. so im thinking they will fit my 275/75/16 new tires but idk. I dont want to buy and then they dont fit. i have a dc with steels on they now but some people on here said with the deep circle it would hit the caliper
Old 02-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
$180 isn't too bad at all. Wish I could help you out with the fitment, just wanted to help clarify the post.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #7
oh ok thanks.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #8
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You may have to grind a hair of the calipers.