Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BFG Rugged Trail - how much to sell for

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #1
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
BFG Rugged Trail - how much to sell for

I have a set of BFG RTs with 8k miles on them. Was going to put them on Craigs List. Any thoughts on how much I should ask?
Old 02-23-2011, 03:56 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
I have a pair of BFG RTs with 8k miles on them. Was going to put them on Craigs List. Any thoughts on how much I should ask?
I'd list them for $350 - $400, you can always go down in price if they try to beat you up on price, can't go back up. You probably wouldn't get that kind of money on here, but you have a decent shot at it.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Tires only without wheels perhaps $200.00
Just depends if you find the right person.
Best of luck
Old 02-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
I have a pair of BFG RTs with 8k miles on them. Was going to put them on Craigs List. Any thoughts on how much I should ask?
a pair or a set? being as most are sold in sets, that would make a difference in what to list them for.

also moving out of the B/S/T since they are not for sale on here.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, a set and thanks for moving to the right spot.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
^^ in that case, i'd say like everyone else and start in the 200-300 range
Old 02-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
What size?
Old 02-24-2011, 07:34 AM   #8
skaterportland will become famous soon enough
skaterportland's Tacoma Gallery
I was lazy and sold stock Rugged Terrains to Discount Tire for $215 when I got SilentArmors. Easiest way is to negotiate with the tire installer, because they want to sell you the new tires. After my lift, I sold Goodyear SilentArmors and TRD wheels for $550. They had a Discount Tire warranty and only 5000 miles with a Goodyear 50,000 mile warranty.
Cash is tight right now, Craigslist isn't like it used to be... Lately I have had to put my stuff at a low price to even get a call. I get one buyer not 5 buyers wanting the item like before and a lot of people wanting to do trades.

I would be happy getting $200 for your Rugged Trails, but I would feel the situation and take $150 without hesitation.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:42 AM   #9
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Just sold my stock rugged trails with 7,700 miles and some off road use for $100.00.

No one wanted or needed them at higher amounts so I dumped them to get them out of my place.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:58 AM   #10

la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Conekiller they are 265/70/16.

Thanks all for the input. I guess I'll see what the tire place is willing to offer and then make a decision based on that.