Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheel mounting question

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
Scosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura about

Name: Scotty
Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel mounting question

Hey guys, my moto metal 951's just came in and I just wanted to know where is the best place to get them mounted. It would be nice to include pricing.

Thanks
Old 02-23-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Every place is going to be different depending on where you live. Call up a few and get some quotes.

I've had good luck with discount tire before.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
Scosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura aboutScosh has a spectacular aura about

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Oops, I forgot to mention that im in Nashville, TN for school and im not too familiar about the tires stores here.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:16 PM   #4

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
New Iberia Louisiana? i have some grandparents that live there haha. But for the tire thing, not a clue
Yes, Im surprised you know of that place. No one here has ever heard of that city haha.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New Iberia Louisiana? i have some grandparents that live there haha. But for the tire thing, not a clue
Don't they make Louisiana Hot Sauce in New Iberia?
Old 02-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #6

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Its made in Avery Island which is actually a couple minutes away.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scosh View Post
Its made in Avery Island which is actually a couple minutes away.
I thought that was Tabasco
Old 02-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #8

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha yep i have. all my family lives in louisiana and i used too but got moved up to boring iowa with my mom and step dad but i might be moving back for school
I feel the same way about being up here in the city. Im a country boy
Old 02-23-2011, 07:31 PM   #9

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I thought that was Tabasco
They are pretty much the same thing to me, just different names.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #10
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I feel the same way about being up here in the city. Im a country boy
I happen to have both Tabasco and Louisiana Hot Sauce in my kitchen.

The Tabasco says it's made on Avery Island

the Louisiana says New Iberia.....

explain yourself son
Old 02-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #11
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its probably cus no one knows where it is so they just put the closest biggest town, New Iberia. I hope u use that stuff!?
Every day. On everything.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #12

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I happen to have both Tabasco and Louisiana Hot Sauce in my kitchen.

The Tabasco says it's made on Avery Island

the Louisiana says New Iberia.....

explain yourself son
Haha that goes back to when I said its like a couple minutes away from New Iberia so to me Avery Island is kind of joined together with it. Thats the only explanation that I can come up with at the top of my head
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #13
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha that goes back to when I said its like a couple minutes away from New Iberia so to me Avery Island is kind of joined together with it. Thats the only explanation that I can come up with at the top of my head
end of thread hijack.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #14

Scosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
aw good man! i have to use it on everything up here cus the food has no flavor and no seasoning, blaaaaa
Haha! I said the same thing in my head while I was eating the food up here.

Anyway back on topic, Ill get them mounted at discount tire tomorrow and Ill will be posting up pics to follow.