Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Finally got some new wheels and tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #1
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got some new wheels and tires

Thanks to Archangel I got a needed improvement for my taco. They are 265/75/16 KM2's with Some Moto Metal 951s. Had to take off my broken front mud flap so it wouldn't rub (which needed to come off anyway).

I also got a free set of 4x4 mud flaps from a friend. I hate to put them on cause mine is not 4x4 but oh well they was free. Have to wait until the summer when I lift it to put them on the front.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:47 AM   #2
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Ewww! Those wheels are hideous looking.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:02 AM   #3
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Look good! Now you just need to give me your brush guard.... lol
Old 02-28-2011, 06:16 AM   #4
jmoreau is on a distinguished road

Army: Track Commander, M113 "Miclic"
Name: Josh
jmoreau's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
Haha, I was like "dude, that's a little rude. the guy's all excited about his rims and you're crapping on..." and then I saw your sig. Pretty funny.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #5
I'm Not Your F***ing Brother
Paul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedPaul's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Paul's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OH yeah, those wheels are ugly.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:50 AM   #6
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
I had those tires on my diesal an didnt even need to use my four wheel drive plus they lasted pretty long
Old 02-28-2011, 03:00 PM   #7
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoreau View Post
Haha, I was like "dude, that's a little rude. the guy's all excited about his rims and you're crapping on..." and then I saw your sig. Pretty funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul's TRD View Post
OH yeah, those wheels are ugly.
Ha Seems like we have shitty taste in buying wheels lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
Look good! Now you just need to give me your brush guard.... lol
Ha Idk if I want to sell or not, but I do need a lift lol
Old 02-28-2011, 03:07 PM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good!!
Old 03-02-2011, 09:05 AM   #9
johnson910413 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech 3rd class
Name: Samuel
johnson910413's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

when my stock tires go bad i want to get these moto metal rims so bad with BFG All Terain tires