Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Tire size chart

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
Rosco75 is on a distinguished road
Rosco75's Tacoma Gallery
Tire size chart

Hey I found an awesome chart on the mickey thompson site that tells you what tires fit on what trucks. As some people have experience and already know this stuff, they may think I`m a chump, but when I started to build my truck it seemed like no one had a straight answer for this question. Anyways, mickeythompsontire.com has got the answer. Wish I would have found it a long time ago. Tells you what size and crosses it with how much lift you need to fit them under your truck without having to go through the trial and error. Hopefully this helps a few people.
Old 09-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #3
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
is this what you're talking about: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/T...Guide_2008.pdf
Old 09-14-2008, 08:58 PM   #5
Rosco75 is on a distinguished road
Rosco75's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thanks, kind of an oversite there!
Old 05-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
In over my head...
james has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant futurejames has a brilliant future

Army: P.O.L.
james's Tacoma Gallery
Dead Link.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
dead thread
Old 05-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #8
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Dead Link.
It's a 4 year old thread

How did you even find this?