Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Has anyone put the stock wheels off an FJ on a Taco?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone put the stock wheels off an FJ on a Taco?

Hey guys I just wanted to know if anyone has tried putting the wheels off a FJ on a Taco. From everything I am reading they should fit. I think they would look good.
Attached Thumbnails
Has anyone put the stock wheels off an FJ on a Taco?-fj-wheels.jpg  
Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
Revived and BACK baby!
joedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant futurejoedirt has a brilliant future

Army: Squad Automatic Rifleman, 29th Light Infantry
joedirt's Tacoma Gallery
Someone here has them. I think any six-lug toyota wheel will fit the Tacoma.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:07 PM   #3
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

red06toy's Tacoma Gallery
I have the TRD FJ rims I gotts get the pics up! yeah they look awesome, better than any aftermarket ones I looked at.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:08 PM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks JoeDirt, Yeah I am sure the bolt pattern is the same. I was just wondering if I was missing something because I have not seen any. The only difference I have found is that the stock 16 Taco alloy is 7" wide and the FJ is 17 by 7.5. I do not want a lift I just hate the stock alloys and figure I will get some Nitto's to wrap them with.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

heres what they look like...
Old 09-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #6

Hell yeah, Those are the stock tires too right? Thanks for the pic man.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Hell yeah, Those are the stock tires too right? Thanks for the pic man.
you got it. 265 75 bfgs. The TRD fjs come with them, toyota should get their act together and offer them to us too. glad you like them, I got mine for a steal on ebay!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #8

thanks man, she models and total girly chick, never had done any cool stuff like off roadn before now she loves it!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
Once a gorilla always a gorilla
Gorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGorilla_97 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thomas
Gorilla_97's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys I just wanted to know if anyone has tried putting the wheels off a FJ on a Taco. From everything I am reading they should fit. I think they would look good.
I have them on my 07 PreRunner, no lift required. Look much better than the stock steelies, just remember you'll need new TPMS sensors for the wheels since FJ's don't come with the sensors (at least they didn't in 07).
Old 09-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red06toy View Post

heres what they look like...

Those look sick!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Those look sick!
thanks man, i like them
Old 09-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #12

Yeah I have the TRD Off Road with the alloys so I will just take my TMPS sensors off the ones I have now.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #13

Quote:
Yeah I have the TRD Off Road with the alloys so I will just take my TMPS sensors off the ones I have now.
thats what i did