Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

2011 4Runner Wheels on my 2nd Gen?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
2011 4Runner Wheels on my 2nd Gen?

I saw a buddies 2011 4Runner the other day. I kinda liked the rims... esp if they were powdered black.

Can I do this? Will they fit?

Old 03-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #3
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice... I should hit up a 4Runner forum and see if someone would WTT...
Old 03-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #4
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
i think theres some for sale now on th for sale thread
Old 03-01-2011, 09:12 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
Nice... I should hit up a 4Runner forum and see if someone would WTT...
Nice avatar btw
Old 03-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #6
Hi-Tech Rednek

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Nice avatar btw
Thank you... Same to you sir!
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #7
Hi-Tech Rednek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie_G View Post
i think theres some for sale now on th for sale thread
Yeah I did see them but I didnt see any for the ones I am looking for. Thank you though!