Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

22's on the Tundra

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery
22's on the Tundra

better pics tomarrow but they are 22x10 kmc slides not the biggest chrome lover but they will do i was more after the tires and now i can flip the rims for black ones but these look sliiiick in the mean time
Old 03-03-2011, 12:13 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
They don't look like 22s

Maybe its because the Tundra is so damn big lol
Old 03-03-2011, 12:16 AM   #3
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tundras have a bad habit of making rims look tiny ive seen 26's on tundras and it look just fine but welcome to why i traded the 20s, ive got my eyes on a set of xd misfits that just came out in 22x10 with a -24 offset in flat black so i can get back to black rims i was really after the tires though the tires only have 9000 miles on them and hopefully in 3-4 months ill have those misfits
Old 03-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpend5.7sport View Post
tundras have a bad habit of making rims look tiny ive seen 26's on tundras and it look just fine but welcome to why i traded the 20s, ive got my eyes on a set of xd misfits that just came out in 22x10 with a -24 offset in flat black so i can get back to black rims i was really after the tires though the tires only have 9000 miles on them and hopefully in 3-4 months ill have those misfits
Nice dude, well the truck looks great anyhow... Congrats man
Old 03-03-2011, 12:24 AM   #5

thank ya sir
Old 03-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #6

better picture
Old 03-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #8
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the Shell on 290 and Holister?
Old 03-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Is that the Shell on 290 and Holister?
288 and macgregor
Old 03-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #10
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok. I thought that tree looked familiar. lol

Nice truck, btw.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #11
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Oh ok. I thought that tree looked familiar. lol

Nice truck, btw.
dam u kno ur trees
Old 03-04-2011, 04:40 PM   #12

thanks and yeah thats what i was thinking lol but then again it is htown they ripped out all the trees back in the day and now decided they want them back now lol so they are all the same one from the farms
Old 03-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #13
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Love ur truck but 2 me 22s look like 20s

When I was in the tundra market I wanted a single cab dropped on 24 or 26s
Old 03-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #14
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty good. Love your grill area.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #15

i just cant do tires for 24's lol soo damn expensive and with 22's i can still do a/t's and lifts which is my plan, im after xd misfits in 22x10's wrapped in nitto terra grapplers
Old 03-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTaCoULuV2Hate View Post
Love ur truck but 2 me 22s look like 20s

When I was in the tundra market I wanted a single cab dropped on 24 or 26s
im tellin yall tundras make big rims look dinky it sucks ass, buddy of mine has 26's and it looks completely fine lol