Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

In this thread, post good/decent deals on wheels and/or tires.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
In this thread, post good/decent deals on wheels and/or tires.

I thought this might be a good idea for those in the market like I am. I've been looking everywhere so here were go.

Free shipping is what makes this a good one. Only 3 days left.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

This one isn't bad since they already come mounted and balanced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-Mo...item4cf597de44

*edit* I just realized this is my 1000th post.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
(yawn) another post a pic of wheels/tire thread.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Dur, this is the wheel and tire section....

And not fishing for pics, but deals out there for those who are shopping.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
anormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shedanormis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anormis's Tacoma Gallery
subbed! man i wish i had money that deal on the nitto terra grapplers is awesome! damn college peal grant cuts!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Best price I've seen on 265/70/17 General AT2's, but they're out of stock for at least another 60 days. :\

http://www.tiresdirect.net/GENERAL_G...R17__P2581.cfm

Their price for a 275/65/18 isn't bad either compared to most places.