Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Nitto Dune Grappler DT

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #1
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
Nitto Dune Grappler DT

Im about to make some big changes on my stock DC 4X4 TRD Off Rd.

I have read some reviews and have heard good things, but I would just like to hear from the ppl running Nitto Dune Grappler DTs or anyone who has some incite on them, good or bad.

more questions will follow...like how big can I go with the OME 3in lift w/ the added spacer
Old 03-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #2
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
bump...
Old 03-10-2011, 11:50 AM   #3
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Just do a search on here. Plenty of threads on these.

For example:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...grapplers.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...wet-roads.html