Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Stock Tires on 2009 TRD Sport DC

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Stock Tires on 2009 TRD Sport DC

Does anyone know what tires come on the 09 TRD Sport DC?

If im not mistaken the Rims are 17"
Old 09-13-2008, 07:13 AM   #2
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09aftacoma View Post
does anyone know what tires come on the 09 trd sport dc?

If im not mistaken the rims are 17"
265/65/17
http://www.toyozone.com/inventory/ac...&accyId=805696
Old 09-13-2008, 07:16 AM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok so what kind of Tires are they.. I want to post an add on the buy sell trade
Old 09-13-2008, 08:50 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Ok so what kind of Tires are they.. I want to post an add on the buy sell trade
either bridgestone dueler 684II or dunlop grantek's...i think those are the 2 stock options for the sport
Old 09-13-2008, 09:02 AM   #5
Sticks For Troops

Thanks.. I called Rick Hendrick and told them i curbed a rim and wanted a new one just to get an idea of how much the 17's cost.. Holy shit.. $499.19 each.. I was like wow, he was like so can i get your name so i can order your wheel i was like im gonna check online ... and hung up.

I posted a thread to try to sell the Wheels and Tires.. hopefully someone is interrested.. im asking $1200 for the wheels and tires, I think its a good deal i plan on ordering the aftermarket Rims and tires i want to put them on right away. so the tires will have next to No miles on them
Old 09-13-2008, 11:44 AM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks.. I called Rick Hendrick and told them i curbed a rim and wanted a new one just to get an idea of how much the 17's cost.. Holy shit.. $499.19 each.. I was like wow, he was like so can i get your name so i can order your wheel i was like im gonna check online ... and hung up.

I posted a thread to try to sell the Wheels and Tires.. hopefully someone is interrested.. im asking $1200 for the wheels and tires, I think its a good deal i plan on ordering the aftermarket Rims and tires i want to put them on right away. so the tires will have next to No miles on them
most people only get 300-500 for a set of stock rims and tires...u also might wanna check and see if the stock tpms will fit ont he rims u want and take them off the stockers and put them on the new ones
Old 09-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
Sticks For Troops

300-500...For brand new wheels and tires that havnt been used

tpms??
Old 09-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
300-500...For brand new wheels and tires that havnt been used

tpms??
tpms is the tire pressure monitoring system...all tacos have it from 06+.

and as for the tires...u can look back through the buy/sell/trade section and see what people have been getting for them. brand new u might get closer to 500...w/ tpms u could get a lil more
Old 09-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #9
Sticks For Troops

So will i get some kind of CEL if the tpms wont work with the new rims
Old 09-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
So will i get some kind of CEL if the tpms wont work with the new rims
not a CEL...but a flat tire light.