Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Please identify this wheel for me!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-06-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Please identify this wheel for me!

I'm really close to buying this tire/wheel combo from craigslist.

Ad says 265/75/r16, off of a 2008 taco

Please identify and provide any relevant details (16x?, backspacing, etc)
Old 03-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like stock painted steelies to me
Old 03-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #4
TommyRoy is on a distinguished road
Name: Tommy
TommyRoy's Tacoma Gallery
isnt that just the stock sr5 wheel without the center cap and painted black?
Old 03-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyRoy View Post
isnt that just the stock sr5 wheel without the center cap and painted black?
yup...just a stock steelie painted black
Old 03-06-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Would I need special lugs or will stock 2001 lugs fit?
Old 03-06-2011, 10:02 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Would I need special lugs or will stock 2001 lugs fit?
those lugs will fit just fine
Old 03-06-2011, 10:06 PM   #8
Resident MMA Fanatic

Saaaweeeet. I'm getting those rims and 75% tread remaining Nokian Hakkapelitta's for 475
Old 03-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #9

Quote:
Saaaweeeet. I'm getting those rims and 75% tread remaining Nokian Hakkapelitta's for 475
Hell of a deal! Congrats dude!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:51 AM   #10
larrycullivan is on a distinguished road
Name: Larry
larrycullivan's Tacoma Gallery
Split rims?

Are these wheels split rims? I have them on my SR5, but they are aluminum.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #11
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #12
Bmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to allBmxcast00 is a name known to all

Name: Raymond
Bmxcast00's Tacoma Gallery
same wheels ^^
Old 03-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #13
dingchavez24 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
dingchavez24's Tacoma Gallery
just got a flat on Sunday - looks a lot like the spare if you asked me
Old 03-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #14
Resident MMA Fanatic

I bought these yesterday and it turns out they aren't a toyota wheel! This was stamped in the inside

T16x7J Dot GMC 5 08 KJ27

I'm having trouble finding it online (i want center caps), rep for anyone who can find me this wheel online
Old 03-14-2011, 01:55 AM   #15
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
no, those are the factory toyota wheel. They're off the prerunner and 4x4 SR5's from 05+. I might actually still have a set of those center caps laying around...
Old 03-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #17
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bought these yesterday and it turns out they aren't a toyota wheel! This was stamped in the inside

T16x7J Dot GMC 5 08 KJ27

I'm having trouble finding it online (i want center caps), rep for anyone who can find me this wheel online
Not 100% sure but you may need to get 2nd gen. lugs, I had to get 24 of those fuckers at $3.95 each !!!! .

I got a set of 2nd. gen Tundra TRD wheels only to find out that my 1st gen lugs wouldn't work....
Old 03-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #18
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
no, those are the factory toyota wheel. They're off the prerunner and 4x4 SR5's from 05+. I might actually still have a set of those center caps laying around...
Do/did you have the same set? same stamp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dep3091 View Post
P.O.S.---No JK, good deal for bangin' around.
This is Canada man, you take what you can get! We don't get the nearly the volume of sweet craigslist deals.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #19
gpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shedgpend5.7sport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
gpend5.7sport's Tacoma Gallery
you canadians love your toyotas thats for sure lol every forum im on there is a ton of canadians
Old 03-14-2011, 04:01 PM   #20
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
When it's -35ºC out you don't fuck around with your choice of reliable vehicle.

That said, you wouldn't believe how much domestics out rank us the second you leave the cities. Granted 90% of them are diesels...