Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Quick lugnut q...

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2011, 12:18 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quick lugnut q...

Recently got a set of Helo HE791 gloss blacks with 265/75r16 KM2's...

As far as the lugnuts go, are 12x1.5 acorns fine for aftermarket cast aluminum wheels? Or should I be looking at shank style lugs instead?...(1st GEN)

I looked at the wheel stud sticky, but just had some specific q's.

Any input would be appreciated, don't really want to take off a tire to learn I wasted my time...
Old 03-08-2011, 05:19 AM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Recently got a set of Helo HE791 gloss blacks with 265/75r16 KM2's...

As far as the lugnuts go, are 12x1.5 acorns fine for aftermarket cast aluminum wheels? Or should I be looking at shank style lugs instead?...(1st GEN)

I looked at the wheel stud sticky, but just had some specific q's.

Any input would be appreciated, don't really want to take off a tire to learn I wasted my time...

The Helo's should take a conical seat (acorn) style lug.