LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Bronze wheels ? *Pic Request*

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
I LiKe TaCos
BluTaco08 is just really niceBluTaco08 is just really niceBluTaco08 is just really niceBluTaco08 is just really nice

BluTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Question Bronze wheels ? *Pic Request*

I am looking for any pictures of taco's, preferably INDIGO INK, but any will work....with bronze wheels. I would go black but I had black wheels on my old vehicle and I just see so many trucks with black wheels (though they do look amazing in most cases!). I was just thinking about going bronze. I'm going to paint my stock wheels bronze to get an idea of what to expect but I'm just wondering if anyone can help me. Thanks a lot!
Old 09-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...s/DSC02497.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...C_2347copy.jpg

Those are the only ones I've come up with. It's as close as I could get.

The Konig Countersteer Offroad are my personal favorites

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/k...ersteerOffroad
Old 09-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
The Konigs are sick!