Looking for this particular style of wheel

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2011, 07:53 AM   #1
kkfritz1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: C-130 Loadmaster
Name: Kristian
kkfritz1's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Looking for this particular style of wheel

I have a 2010 Tacoma Prerunner Access cab that I would like to change the wheels on, I saw these on another Tacoma that was for sale and have been trying to find them. Does anyone have any idea on where I can find these? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Aren't those the ones that come on the Rugged Trail edition Tacos?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
KF5TUQ
BERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud ofBERTHDZ has much to be proud of

Name: Bert
BERTHDZ's Tacoma Gallery
Look at the KMC XD Series Revolver rims. They look similar, its what I have.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:03 AM   #4
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
There is a guy selling a set right now in the For Sale section. I would find the link but I'm too lazy.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:03 AM   #5
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.trdparts4u.com/Scripts/pr...product=297817

any trd parts website should have them if you do a little searching
Old 03-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #6
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomapartsstore.com/prod...roducts_id=764

Like above^^^ but cheaper, don't know where to get black though
Old 03-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Those are FJ rims painted black aren't they?
Old 03-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #8
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Those are the "Baja" TRD wheels.

You can get them in silver or black.

Yes they came on the Rugged Trail Edition Tacomas
Old 03-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #9
kkfritz1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: C-130 Loadmaster
Name: Kristian
kkfritz1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the help, I think I found them, just checking to see if they come in black from the TRD part site.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:42 AM   #10
MaxKim is on a distinguished road
MaxKim's Tacoma Gallery
I just modified my truck and have a set with tires for sale in LA, California. I will clean them and post for sale pretty soon. I was planning to sell it locally, but send me a message if you are interested. They are 17" and looks exactly same as shown in the picture.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:55 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
Those are the "Baja" TRD wheels.

You can get them in silver or black.

Yes they came on the Rugged Trail Edition Tacomas
x2, The black ones were on the Rugged Trail Edition and I had the silver set on my SR5 when I bought them. Mine were 16". I sold them off for a set off a TRD Sport.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:25 PM   #12
a89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the sheda89aries is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
a89aries's Tacoma Gallery
I just came across these, I really like them and think they could be a decent alternative to the FJ TRD wheels which are unfindable.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:16 AM   #13
tacomawiz11 is on a distinguished road
Name: jojo
tacomawiz11's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Two sets of Black Baja Tacoma wheel sets.

if your looking for a set of black tacoma wheels, I got them. please let me know if you're interested I'll let you know what to do. I live in Florida but i can ship them. one set has center caps the other doesn't.