Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

6" lift with 33" tires, Do you have this combination?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
Iluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedIluvtacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rich
Iluvtacos's Tacoma Gallery
6" lift with 33" tires, Do you have this combination?

I have finally decided to lift my truck to the height I want and have decided on the rim and tire size also. Here lies the problem: I have found a bunch of pictures of trucks with lifts but I don't know who they belong to and don't have any tire, rims sze info that I need. I am going with a 6" lift an 33" tires. I need pictures with this combination. Thank you for the help and I will have before and after pics.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #2
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
it look... "ok" but 35s are way better (appearance wise)
Old 03-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
krookz has 33's and a 6 inch lift but he is no longer with us.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantac09 View Post
krookz has 33's and a 6 inch lift but he is no longer with us.
what happened to krookz?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
what happened to krookz?
he got banned
Old 03-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #6

wtf....

how and when?? why?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he got banned
Quote:
wtf....

how and when?? why?
Yeah I was part of the thread where I saw some nasty words from him. Cant talk about it though.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #8

wow....

so should i just not ask about it?

you could pm me a link

or something in detail
Old 03-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #9
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he got banned
haha I was watching all of that occur I think. That sux.

33s on a 6" lift will work fine and actually be more functional because you wont need to worry about rubbing while offroading.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by especk View Post
haha I was watching all of that occur I think. That sux.

33s on a 6" lift will work fine and actually be more functional because you wont need to worry about rubbing while offroading.
and you get better mileage.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #11

dang man.... i didnt know about this whole krookz banning thing... i wish i knew more
Old 03-10-2011, 09:30 PM   #12

Quote:
wow....

so should i just not ask about it?

you could pm me a link

or something in detail
thread got deleted.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #13

pm me with details or is that not allowed either?
Old 03-10-2011, 09:55 PM   #15

sorry i got off topic there...

but yea. if i got a 6 incher i probably go with 33s.

keep gas mileage down and minimize rubbing. but 35s still look way more badass.

good luck!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #16
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
6" fabtech with 33 12.50

Justin
Old 12-17-2011, 02:36 PM   #17
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
I have 285/70R18s...they are technically 34s according to Toyo's website, might be a combo you want to look at:

Finally lifted my taco - love it!

I am really happy with them!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:31 AM   #18
92879 is a glorious beacon of light92879 is a glorious beacon of light92879 is a glorious beacon of light92879 is a glorious beacon of light92879 is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: AMMO 461x0
Name: SAM
92879's Tacoma Gallery
315's with 6" procomp