LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Reminder to those with aftermarket wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Reminder to those with aftermarket wheels

While washing my truck today I noticed that my stock lug wrench would probable not fit it the space on my new wheels to grab ahold of the lugs. I check and sure enough I was right. The new lugs are even a different size and everything.
So I went to Norther Tool and picked up an 1/2" drive 18" breaker bar for $15 and an extra 3/4 socket from my tool box and I was set. I put it behind the seat and strapped it in with the other factory stuff for the jack. It would have sucked getting a flat and not be able to change it.