Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Wheels for trucks with manual 4wd?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
flashsplat's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels for trucks with manual 4wd?

Okay so.. i'm pretty stupid about this stuff.. I've never bought new rims or wheels for any vehicle. I'm looking into getting an older 4wd tacoma but it has the manual locking hubs on the tires upfront.

How would you find new rims that would work with that?
I don't even know enough about it to ask an inteligent question lol..

HALP! :P
Thanks
-Flashy
Old 03-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
The centercaps are optional on most aftermarket rims. So just don't put them on to retain access to your manually locking hubs.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #3
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
get open caps for the front, closed for the back...

If you go to a decent tire store, they will take care of all of that for you
Old 03-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
flashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really niceflashsplat is just really nice
flashsplat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I figured that was the case but everyone I asked didn't seem to know.
+ Rep to both of yas..

- flashy (droid)