Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Raceline Renegade 6's on MGM Taco

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Raceline Renegade 6's on MGM Taco

Just got my renegades installed today! I know these aren't anything new and a number of people have them but I'm so much happier with the look and they definitely give it just a slightly wider stance (4.5"BS), but not my much.
before

after

Old 03-12-2011, 01:55 AM   #2
ekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of lightekard is a glorious beacon of light

ekard's Tacoma Gallery
Very solid combo.

Are those the stock tires or did you switch those up as well?
Old 03-12-2011, 03:30 AM   #3
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
x2 I'm wondering the same thing. I think it is stock size tho. OP, truck is looking good.
Old 03-12-2011, 04:31 AM   #4
jgray is on a distinguished road
Name: josh
jgray's Tacoma Gallery
Sick
Old 03-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekard View Post
Very solid combo.

Are those the stock tires or did you switch those up as well?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDsport253 View Post
x2 I'm wondering the same thing. I think it is stock size tho. OP, truck is looking good.
They are the stock rugged trails, just had them put the white wall in when they remounted them.
Old 03-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #6
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Almost as cool as my set-up!
Old 03-13-2011, 03:38 PM   #7

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Nice. Almost as cool as my set-up!
Indeed! Mine's gonna be very similar to yours. I've got 5100's sitting in the garage I haven't put on yet, but I'm just gonna go with .85" and I'm in the process of painting my grille and hopefully rear bumper next to match.
Old 08-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #8
MGMTaco23 has a spectacular aura aboutMGMTaco23 has a spectacular aura about

MGMTaco23's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the process of getting these wheels but am confused about the 16's. The dude tells me the 16's will hit the caliper and I should go with 17's. Looks to me like people are running the 16' with no problems...but I could be wrong. Any input guys...I want to buy TODAY!.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:39 AM   #9
Carlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud ofCarlo has much to be proud of
Army:
Carlo's Tacoma Gallery
Some 16 fit; some do not. You will have to try it. But, if you can find someone here that is running the same wheels you should be able to use them. I just put 16's on over the weekend and they fit with no issues.
Old 08-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlo View Post
Some 16 fit; some do not. You will have to try it. But, if you can find someone here that is running the same wheels you should be able to use them. I just put 16's on over the weekend and they fit with no issues.
I confirmed with a couple members here that these 16's do fit with no problem. The guy's I ordered the wheels from called Raceline to confirm with them as well.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:39 PM   #11
HB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to all
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I see you left off the center caps. I talked to a guy at Raceline and he said you can get them with a black center. The pic on their website show a chrome center cap which is not happening. Did yours come with chrome caps?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #12

Mine did. Rattle canned them black.
Old 08-30-2011, 03:16 PM   #13
HB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to all
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTaco23 View Post
Mine did. Rattle canned them black.
Looks good! Did you just lift the front only? Your tires are listed as 285/70/16? Do you mean 285/75's?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:13 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB Taco View Post
Looks good! Did you just lift the front only? Your tires are listed as 285/70/16? Do you mean 285/75's?
Yah I meant 75.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:10 PM   #16
sb192 is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
sb192's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is extremely old, but I'm getting some renegade 6's put on my taco soon. Thinking about taking the center caps off but want to know what will show through the hollow center.

Could the op or anyone else who has done this post a close up pic of the wheel mounted without the center cap on?
Old 04-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #17
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Just shoot some black paint on the hubs while the wheels are off - the tire store did it for me.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:37 PM   #18
sb192 is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
sb192's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome thanks. Does it look bad if you don't paint them?
Old 04-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #19
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
I left mine off and just spray painted what was exposed. This was almost three years ago and still looks fine. Big center caps are ugly.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:04 PM   #20
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
i cant really tell by the pic, but they look like weld cheyenne replicas. i wonder what kind of finishes and sizes they come in.