Notices

American Racing Mojave WITHOUT Teflon Coating

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
TommyRoy is on a distinguished road
Name: Tommy
TommyRoy's Tacoma Gallery
American Racing Mojave WITHOUT Teflon Coating

My friend recently put some american racing mojaves with teflon coating on his gmc sierra and i noticed that it has a light gray finish and really doesn't look good. My other friend has them on his 2002 f150 and they are black. It looks like his are not coated with teflon but there could be another reason. The ones on the sierra are obviously newer, but if the ones on the f150 are infact not coated with teflon, is there still a model of mojaves without teflon???

Anything helps

these look black in the picture and on their website it says their coated with teflon...looks different in person?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...754sZTHtuKZqoz
Old 03-13-2011, 12:29 AM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
The Teflon is like more like a dark grey battleship color. I haven't seen any that look true black. One of the reasons I don't like the wheel, but I love the design.