Notices

free tire rotation

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Nuckolls214 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
Nuckolls214's Tacoma Gallery
free tire rotation

i love getting free tire rotations! thank goodness the previous owner of my truck put new tires on from american tire co! anyone else getting free rotations?
Old 03-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
Go to Costco, they do it too.
Old 03-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Discount tire does free rotation and tire plug repair if you buy the tires from them.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
Señor Member
AC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AC13JohnG's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota gave me free maintenance for the first 35k miles with my truck, I get a rotate every time I go in.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I get free tire rotation on all my vehicles. I do it myself. I don't like someone else wrenching on my stuff.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:42 AM   #7
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
I get free tire rotation on all my vehicles. I do it myself. I don't like someone else wrenching on my stuff.
I second that notion.

I rotate my tires every 5k miles when I change the oil.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #8
Señor Member
AC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AC13JohnG's Tacoma Gallery
I've worked at dealerships as a tech since I was 20 up untill a year ago. I'm fine with someone draining my oil and rotating my tires but that's about as far as I'll go. I double check that my wheels are torqued afterwards. I have seen way to to many horrible things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #9
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Discount tire does free rotation and tire plug repair if you buy the tires from them.
Correction. Discount Tire/America's Tire does FREE rotation and RMA Patch repair REGARDLESS of you purchasing the tires from them or not on ANY vehicle you own.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #10
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
On my last truck bought my tires at Kaufman, included "free" rotations for life. Granted this was a Ram with the 20's so I figured I would take advantage. (usually do them myself) They did it the first time with no problem. Second time (they wont do appointments for rotate) Was off work one weekday so I took advantage and got there right after they opened. First come first served. They had 3 cars in the bay and 1 of them was being pulled out as I spoke to the service guy. This store has 8 or 10 bays and I see several guys in the garage. Ok, going great so far. (I as most cant stand to have to wait) He proceeds to tell me it's going to be At least 2 to 3 hrs and couldn't even say for sure I could get in then! WTF? Wanted me to leave the vehicle with them! There were 2 cars in the bays and I saw at least 5-6 guys working/standing in the garage! I told them in a angry voice forget it! And let them hear the Hemi with the dumped Magnaflow on the way out. Never went back. 20 minute drive there, 20 min drive home and 10 -15 min waiting and talking to them. Could have already been done in my own garage and been about my other business! I had a bunch of other stuff to do that day and I wasted over an hr on them A holes! I know they probably had appointments but they had guys not doing anything accept drinking coffee! I will never step foot in that store again! Point being, even if it's free, still have to spend too much time waiting. I can do it myself faster.