Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Anyone running something close to this?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #1
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone running something close to this?

So, I have a 3" revtek lift and I am really hoping to make this work... I want to run these wheels and wrap with 33/12.5/18 toyo MT's Does anyone have a similar offset and bs. I know stock is 5.5 and this is just under.

Dont really care if I have to trim but if it hits the uca there will be no fix also thought about a wheel spacer to do it if I had to but what size?? .5
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MKW M19 black 18x9 with +10mm ofset and 5.39" backspace
Old 03-16-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a knock off of the XD Revolver.

http://www.wheelfire.com/scontent/Wh...880&CheckFit=1

not sure how set you are on those.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #3
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Kinda I guess... still a lot different though! dont really like the xd at all.
Old 03-17-2011, 11:50 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoridinhigh View Post
According to the spec's you posted in the original post, I definitely think you would rub with a 12.5" wide tire. The most common size run on a 3" lift is a 285 on a 4.5" backspaced wheel... which is a tire about 11.5" wide and still requires trimming.

You could order some Spidertrax wheel spacers and you could run them. Just expect to trim a lot of inner fender plastic, and probably cut the body mount.
Okay don't mean to be rude but... Anything closely related to I think, it might, it should really has no bearing on this. I have been searching everywhere and that's all I see is opinions!
Old 03-17-2011, 11:52 AM   #5

This is the closest answer I have found but he has no idea what bs or offset he has with those wheels. Also stated minimal trimming which make me question the only reply so far.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...inch-lift.html
Old 03-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #6

Thank you greatly appreciate it! And yes it is covered! I'm glad I can look for insight from such mature and outstanding members such as yourself.