Notices

New Cooper ST Maxx & A/T3

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
MX81 will become famous soon enoughMX81 will become famous soon enough
MX81's Tacoma Gallery
New Cooper ST Maxx & A/T3

http://wotmagazine.com/offroad-tires-2011/

I really like the look of the A/T3, has anyone heard anything on these ? Its saying release date is April 2011
Attached Thumbnails
New Cooper ST Maxx & A/T3-disco-st-maxx.jpg   New Cooper ST Maxx & A/T3-discoverer-at3.jpg  
Old 03-17-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer the look of the old ST/Cs myself. They look more aggressive. Eh, be interesting to see if they redo the STT any time soon.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:50 PM   #4
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
at3s look promising..would be nice if both were in p285/70/17. The LT 285s are mpg killas
Old 03-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
mx355 will become famous soon enough
Name: Trent
mx355's Tacoma Gallery

Look pretty good I think.
Old 03-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #8
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
So, do you guys recommend the Cooper ST for a highway truck that wants to look mean? My local guy said I'd get the wah-wah thrumming on the road with them. He wanted me to get their ATRs or whatever.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
They're the same league of aggressiveness as the BFG A/T, and they just made a slight Thrumming on the highway. Nothing really annoying. I wouldn't be too concerned.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #11
02tacoma2.7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Barrett
02tacoma2.7's Tacoma Gallery
i like the looks of the new st. im running the stt's and love them im on my 3rd set.
Old 04-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #12
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx355 View Post

Look pretty good I think.
I got a set of these in the other day. Not a bad looking tire thought about taking my km2s off and trying these out.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking tire...I'd run em
Old 04-25-2011, 08:57 AM   #15
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
I like the looks of the ATR3...that would be a great three season tire around here, with dedicated snow tires with studs for the snow and ice of winter.

Howard
Old 04-26-2011, 07:40 AM   #16
TacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to beholdTacoTaro is a splendid one to behold

TacoTaro's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like they only come in a Load E. I don't like Load E tires on anything less than a 3/4 ton. Too heavy and stiff. Been there done that. The regular ST comes in load ratings appropriate for a tacoma.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #17
hetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shedhetkind is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTaro View Post
Looks like they only come in a Load E. I don't like Load E tires on anything less than a 3/4 ton. Too heavy and stiff. Been there done that. The regular ST comes in load ratings appropriate for a tacoma.
They should be offered in Tacoma sizes before too long...they will phase in new patterns and sizes as they build the dies.

Howard
Old 04-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #18
antatich is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Volunteer Police
Name: Tony
antatich's Tacoma Gallery
I have sold some AT3's and they seem to be a great tire. The new S/T is a great looking tire but is pricey still. The ATR's are the older cooper design but are agressive yet get good mileage. The STT is overdue for a makeover but that might not be coming consider cooper owns Mickey Thompson and Dick Cepek.