2011 FJ Wheels on a Taco???

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Rhody76 will become famous soon enough
Name: Chris
Rhody76's Tacoma Gallery
2011 FJ Wheels on a Taco???

Guys,
Is anyone out there running these FJ rims on their tacoma? Ive searched for photos but can find one anywhere. Is there a reason no one is running them? They are six lug and I was told they would fit. Whats the deal?

Old 03-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
They will fit.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:57 AM   #3
Rhody76's Tacoma Gallery
pics anyone?
Old 03-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #4
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know of anyone running these. All other FJ wheels fit on the Tacoma, so I don't know whey these wouldn't. I did a google image search and came up with nothing.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
Rhody76's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. With the huge numbers of tacomas out there and photos of every conceivable rim/tire combo I can't see why this one can be found. Unless there is a reason they don't work with Tacomas....
Old 03-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #6
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
a lot of TW members have pics of em on their rides.
Old 03-18-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
a lot of TW members have pics of em on their rides.
oops, thinkin of different wheels.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:49 PM   #8
Rhody76's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to ask again. Anyone have this setup? Still cant find a photo anywhere of these rims on a tacoma. Why is that?. I think these rims are pretty sweet. Theres a guy close to me selling a brand new set of a '11 FJ. Anyone?
Old 03-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhody76 View Post
I'm going to ask again. Anyone have this setup? Still cant find a photo anywhere of these rims on a tacoma. Why is that?. I think these rims are pretty sweet. Theres a guy close to me selling a brand new set of a '11 FJ. Anyone?

Probably because it's from a 2011 FJ.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #10
mx355 will become famous soon enough
Name: Trent
mx355's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Probably because it's from a 2011 FJ.
Wheel has been out for a while. I posted when I saw them on the Trail Edition 4-Runner last year and everyone said how it was worst looking wheel. I think they would look sick black on a Tacoma.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #11
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx355 View Post
Wheel has been out for a while. I posted when I saw them on the Trail Edition 4-Runner last year and everyone said how it was worst looking wheel. I think they would look sick black on a Tacoma.

I they would great on a 2nd generation, on a first generation they would look too modern.
Old 03-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #13
Rhody76's Tacoma Gallery
I just want a picture of them on a 2nd gen Tacoma!
Old 03-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #14
cobia23 will become famous soon enoughcobia23 will become famous soon enough
cobia23's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure I know the wheels your talking about, there were two sets up this way, the guy in Bourne will let you put one on your truck to see how it looks. Seems like it would be worth the trip to the Cape to me.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #15
Rhody76's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah thats the guy. Problem is I dont want the tires and I can get them on ebay for $600 rims only. But I still want to see how they look on a Tacoma. I think its really weird that no one has them. Maybe they look that bad!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #16
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhody76 View Post
Yeah thats the guy. Problem is I dont want the tires and I can get them on ebay for $600 rims only. But I still want to see how they look on a Tacoma. I think its really weird that no one has them. Maybe they look that bad!
If you like them go with them man, break new ground and be the first.