Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Possible tire size mix

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
O.C. is on a distinguished road

O.C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Different size spare?

Currently running stock rugged trails on my 08 DC OR. I am looking at the BFG ATs. I would like to go with 265/75/16. My question is that the full size spare is a brandy new rugged trail 265/70/16. Will I risk any damage to the truck using the spare in a pinch? Other than the obvious handling issue. I would only use it until the damaged tire was replaced. If I can get away with not dropping another $200 on a spare, that would be great! Any advice appreciated!
Old 03-20-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
You'll be ok doing that.Use it in the front not the back.