Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Ballistic Offroad Jesters

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #1
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Ballistic Offroad Jesters

The guys at Ballistic Off-road wheels just sent us some photos of one of their new wheels. I though you guys might like to see them.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
The guys at Ballistic Off-road wheels just sent us some photos of one of their new wheels. I though you guys might like to see them.

wow those looks AWESOME!
Old 09-18-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Damn work filters!!!! Edit just saw them on my phone looks nice but do they come in all black?
Old 09-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Work Filter... Damn no Phone..
Old 09-18-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
those would look badass on a radiant red or barcelona red tacoma with black accessories!! not my cup o tea though. i would like them more if it werent for the big shiny bolts.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:12 AM   #6
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Got a link? Cannot view the images here at work for some reason...
Old 09-18-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I am not a fan, but if someone like em go for it. Everyone has their own theme & may work on some colors. Thanks for posting the pics.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

The cool thing about these wheels is that the bolts at the ends of the spokes can be removed and painted or just left off. Same for the red accents. Glad you guys like them. PM me your email address and I will email you the pictures if you can't see them.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:04 PM   #10
Wheel and Tire Guys

^lol, I personally like them. Its about time someone started competing with KMC
Old 09-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #11
Rockstar Junkie will become famous soon enough

Rockstar Junkie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Rockstar Junkie
I would totally rock these wheels. How much?
Old 09-18-2008, 01:15 PM   #12
Wheel and Tire Guys

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...listic/home.do

This is a link all the Ballistic wheels. We have more stock coming. Not all sizes and finishes are listed yet. They will list when they come into stock. Shipping is FREE.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #13
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
My truck needs those wheels.
Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 PM   #14
Wheel and Tire Guys

I agree. Yes it does.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #15
They Still Love To Hate Me! - T.O.
billas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant future

Name: Joel
billas333's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to billas333
I personally fell in love with these wheels but I am probably going to be getting the Ballistic Wizards instead since I have a black Tacoma. I am curious though I want to get bigger tires than the lame OEMs and was wondering what is the largest size you can put onto a stock 4x4 with out a lift? 295/70 r17? or 285/75 r17? what do you guys think?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #16
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by billas333 View Post
I personally fell in love with these wheels but I am probably going to be getting the Ballistic Wizards instead since I have a black Tacoma. I am curious though I want to get bigger tires than the lame OEMs and was wondering what is the largest size you can put onto a stock 4x4 with out a lift? 295/70 r17? or 285/75 r17? what do you guys think?
UH NO! 265/70 265/75 anything bigger and you'll need a lift and new UCA's. Also do a search and look at the gallery this has been discussed quite often.

And also welcome to TW!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #17
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:

2008 4x4?
Old 11-12-2008, 04:13 PM   #18
billas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant futurebillas333 has a brilliant future

Quote:
2008 4x4?
Yea I have a 2008 Tacoma Sport 4-wheel drive Double Cab. Currently the stock OEMs are 265/65's and I woud like to get as high as possible on the sidewall without having to get a lift for the truck. After reading around on the site I am now looking in to a 2-3" spacer lift from readylift. How big could I go on tires with that?
Old 11-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
How much cutting do you want to do?

I'm running a 3" with 285s and had to cut the crap out of my wheelwells to have zero rub....
I would prefer to do 0 cutting LOL I am gonna get my wheels first and put the 265/65 oems onto them since they only have 13,000 miles on em. Then I will look into a lift and bigger tires for sure. I am thinking a 275/70 would be sufficient.

What aspect ratio are your 285's? 65 70 or 75??
Old 11-12-2008, 05:54 PM   #20
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would prefer to do 0 cutting LOL I am gonna get my wheels first and put the 265/65 oems onto them since they only have 13,000 miles on em. Then I will look into a lift and bigger tires for sure. I am thinking a 275/70 would be sufficient.

What aspect ratio are your 285's? 65 70 or 75??
75s (probably) :lol: