Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

New MT Baja Claw TTC

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb New MT Baja Claw TTC

So, I've had my mind set on getting some Baja MTZs for my Taco for awhile now, but stumbled upon these today on the Mickey Thompson website. I had Baja Claws on my last truck, and they performed great, my only gripe was the unidirectional tread pattern. This new design seems to have a lot of added benefits over the original, and they just look MEAN, and hungry for mud, rocks, snow, whatever! OPINIONS????

I'm still leaning toward the MTZ
Old 03-24-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-31-2011, 10:23 AM   #4
Runnerstrom28 will become famous soon enough
Name: Derek
Runnerstrom28's Tacoma Gallery
I had the baja claws on a 92 jeep cherokee.....they were some great mud slingin tires!

only bad thing was i was always gettin nails or screws in them

are the mtz as soft as the baja claws cuz i was lookin at getting those once i get a lift???
Old 03-31-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I plan on going with the baja claws next, that is if I can afford them. If not, then I'm sticking with the kumhos.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #6
Nutts
stormtrooper37 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
stormtrooper37's Tacoma Gallery
ive got claws and had them on all of my lifted vehicles. . i love them