Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

proud owner of bs revos

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2008, 08:24 AM   #1
09silvertaco is on a distinguished road
09silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
proud owner of bs revos

Got the Bridgestone Revos put on today...265/75/16 up from the stock 245...i like the look of the tread pattern...i like that they fill the wheelwell a little bit more...b/c i put 36 psi in the tires i can feel some bumps a bit more but its all good. now i need to make even a quick couple hundred on the dunflops to counteract today's expenses.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:02 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
got any pics?
Old 09-20-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-20-2008, 09:04 AM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Cool man, but....

Old 09-20-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09silvertaco View Post
Got the Bridgestone Revos put on today...265/75/16 up from the stock 245...i like the look of the tread pattern...i like that they fill the wheelwell a little bit more...b/c i put 36 psi in the tires i can feel some bumps a bit more but its all good. now i need to make even a quick couple hundred on the dunflops to counteract today's expenses.
your going to be very happy back the air down to about 31/32 cold
trust me
Old 09-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
i am going to wash it today and ill post pics by tomorrow. i knew the "worthless wo/ pics" was coming my way.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #7
[IMG][/IMG]

there are some pics for you guys!
Old 09-21-2008, 02:34 PM   #8
these tires actually don't make the stock steelies look as bad anymore.