Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

painting factories red

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #1
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
painting factories red

Has anyone ever thought about painting their factories red. I painted mine black but thought that painting them red would be different then again it might just look stupid. Thinking of buying red plasti dip and give a go. If anyone thinks I shouldn't waste my time or money just let me know.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
would probably look weird...but WTH, try it
Old 03-30-2011, 05:16 AM   #3

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking same thing.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:14 AM   #6
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
It would take a lot of paint to paint a factory...much less multiple factories. I hope you have a big wallet.

How many factories do you own?
Old 03-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
o rly?
Old 03-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #8

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buddy with an extra set. I figured I would spray one with Plasti dip and see how it looked.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:28 AM   #10
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
saw a silver 2nd Gen with red steelies in Frisco last month....fuckin ugly. just the worst idea ever. I wish I had a picture.

if red is your fetish then I'd paint em black with red accents like around the rim or center caps or something.