Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

FJ TRD Anthracite Rims?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2011, 10:16 AM   #1
Blackhawk Bluejay is on a distinguished road
Blackhawk Bluejay's Tacoma Gallery
FJ TRD Anthracite Rims?

Hey Guys, first time poster to the board here. I have recently fallen in love with the 16" FJ TRD anthracite 6 spokes and after perusing these boards for days trying to find information about them i thought i'd sign up and ask you guys the questions i have. I just called my local dealer and he is trying to find some for me but i really doubt he will be able to.

So here goes, Is there anyway i can find these in Canada or in the States and have them shipped? and if i cant find them should i just get the silver ones and have them painted?

Are there any problems/ issues with these rims on the Tacoma, and what is the biggest set of rubbers i can throw on these without lifting the truck?

Also, what would look better on my Metallic Gray TRD, the anthracites or the black ones?

Thanks
Old 04-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery