Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Konig Countersteer Thread

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #21
Private Citizen
SVAZ Taco is on a distinguished road

SVAZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Is the centerbore of the Konig Countersteer a perfect fit for the Tacoma (2012 TRD Off Road) hub, meaning is the wheel hubcentric?

Thank you
Old 05-04-2012, 09:58 AM   #22
06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kev
06tacomakev's Tacoma Gallery
I have gone to the Konig website and these wheels are discontinued?
Anybody know?
They are nice wheels and one of the few that I could get in a 16x8
Anyone know where in Canada they might be available
Old 05-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #23
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVAZ Taco View Post
Is the centerbore of the Konig Countersteer a perfect fit for the Tacoma (2012 TRD Off Road) hub, meaning is the wheel hubcentric?

Thank you
The center bore of the Countersteers is 108 and the center bore for stock wheels is 106.1. If you use the provided hubcaps then yes they are a perfect fit, however most people do not put them on because they are ugly. You can always order hub centric rings made by Gorilla. That is what I did and they are just fine.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #24
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacomakev View Post
I have gone to the Konig website and these wheels are discontinued?
Anybody know?
They are nice wheels and one of the few that I could get in a 16x8
Anyone know where in Canada they might be available
Konig has never listed these wheels on their website IIRC. They are manufactured for a few vendors only. There is a user on here that sells them.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #25
THIS IS AMERICA!!!

Here is a link providing all of the information on how to purchase them:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-offroads.html
Old 05-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #26
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #27
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery

Old pic but I'm pleased with these wheels. I also like the fact that I haven't seen another truck around here with them.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:23 AM   #28
Private Citizen
SVAZ Taco is on a distinguished road

SVAZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
The center bore of the Countersteers is 108 and the center bore for stock wheels is 106.1. If you use the provided hubcaps then yes they are a perfect fit, however most people do not put them on because they are ugly. You can always order hub centric rings made by Gorilla. That is what I did and they are just fine.
Thanks!
Old 05-06-2012, 07:26 AM   #29
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for more pictures! I am either going with these or black Mickey Thompson Classic II's.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #30
thebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura aboutthebaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
here's mine....finally got my countersteers on.....don't know what took me so long...been sitting in my garage for over 2 months. Got the dynapro atm's 265/75/16 mounted on them today. Here's some pics....

Before....

After...

I love how the offset pushed the tire out just enough....I gotta paint the side steps or get some black ones.....Now can't wait to get my lift on!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #31
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
love these wheels, i'm lookin into gettin a set. did they push the tires out past the factory fender flares? i know that is a big no-no here in pennsylvania. i dont want to run into problems at inspection time.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #33
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
^ Looking good
Old 03-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #34
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
love these wheels, i'm lookin into gettin a set. did they push the tires out past the factory fender flares? i know that is a big no-no here in pennsylvania. i dont want to run into problems at inspection time.
Not much. Maybe just a hair. No problems with inspection.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #35
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of sweet looking Tacoma's in here! I had mine installed Monday. I couldn't be happier!
Old 03-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #38
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
^ Looking good Mike!

I have the Countersteer Type X in matte bronze

Thanks Andy! Those Type X's are friggen nice! I need to make my way up to NC and "borrow" that bumper you have....
Old 03-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #40
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good everybody! Here's a pic before I started running the short center caps (which look way better IMO):