Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

Konig Countersteer Thread

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 12:38 AM   #41
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime View Post
Looking good everybody! Here's a pic before I started running the short center caps (which look way better IMO):

That looks like an amazing place to mountain bike!
Old 03-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #42
satmanski is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
satmanski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamaha Dave View Post
Kind of hard to tell but are most of you Konig owners running them without the center caps? I'm still on the fence about this.
my caps are off. they look like coffee cans I think
Old 03-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #44
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
Where are all the Konig six shooters at?
Old 03-20-2013, 03:31 PM   #45
Maibatsu Monstrosity
Jaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of lightJaime is a glorious beacon of light
Name: James
Jaime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
That looks like an amazing place to mountain bike!
Yep! This is going to sound terrible, but I can't remember exactly where that was taken. Somewhere around the Natural Bridges/Four Corners in Utah I believe. That whole region is amazing for almost anything outdoor-related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satmanski View Post
my caps are off. they look like coffee cans I think
FYI they now offer shorter caps that are at least half the length of the standard ones.

Old 04-16-2013, 12:50 AM   #46
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for more pics
I have a set on the way and am trying to decide on tires!
post'em up!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #47
AviateGW is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Glenn
AviateGW's Tacoma Gallery
My '99 with BFG AT 265/75/16s
Attached Thumbnails
Konig Countersteer Thread-10-april-2013-011.jpg   Konig Countersteer Thread-10-april-2013-012.jpg   Konig Countersteer Thread-10-april-2013-019.jpg   Konig Countersteer Thread-10-april-2013-021.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #48
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks! that looks good with the new short center caps. I think I will run mine with the caps. I also have the graphite on the way
Old 04-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #49
IKA fabrications

Just an idea for those with the graphite countersteers. I got bored and painted my caps with leftover Duplicolor perfectmatch MGM paint from color matching my grille.
Matches really well.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #50
IKA fabrications

Finally! Now I can post pics
with 265/75/16 duratracs load C.

The curves are amazing.

Old 09-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #52
KhaiNguyen is on a distinguished road
KhaiNguyen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by himmie View Post
I love these wheels... Good looking trucks in this thread!

16x8 Konig Countersteer Offroads with 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2.
Are you at stock height? Do u rub?
Old 09-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #53
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
@ bullaculla....Truck looks good with the new wheel and tire combo.
You should see it with the new bumper and all

Still loving my Countersteers! they got some rock rash on this trip but I think they look better with it

Old 09-04-2013, 03:49 PM   #54
drewgodfrey is on a distinguished road

Name: drew
drewgodfrey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm running the center caps now
Attached Thumbnails
Konig Countersteer Thread-image.jpg  
Old 09-04-2013, 03:50 PM   #55
cgnsa is on a distinguished road

Name: Cameron
cgnsa's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some good looking wheels! I was really set on getting them when looking around for tires and rims... unfortunately the Konig Countersteers were not available..
Old 09-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #56
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post

Still loving my Countersteers! they got some rock rash on this trip but I think they look better with it
Your photos are always so crystal clear and amazing. I love them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewgodfrey View Post
I'm running the center caps now
Cool! Let's see an updated photo.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #57
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Monte, aka Blackdawg took the ones that say "frankenstein fotography" on em
Old 09-08-2013, 06:28 PM   #58
IKA fabrications

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post

Old 09-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #59
PutterClutch

haha nice man, rig is looking real good!

Check this thread out. You should do this!!!!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...nter-caps.html
Old 09-08-2013, 07:25 PM   #60
I am the one who knocks
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I hate this thread

Mostly because I can't contribute