Notices

Konig Countersteer Thread

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
satmanski is on a distinguished road

Name: Sean
satmanski's Tacoma Gallery
Konig Countersteer Thread

Have had my Konig's on for a few months and keep getting compliments on them. I'm curious to see them on other styles, color's, lift's, etc, of other member's rides. If you have Konig Countersteer's show 'em off.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:06 AM   #2
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
I approve of this thread

Old 04-04-2011, 03:47 AM   #3
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
This is so funny, I was going to make a thread like this once I get my Konig countersteer type x. I also approve of the thread. Will post pic once I get them. Nice wheels fellas
Old 04-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #5
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-06-2011, 06:05 AM   #6
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Suscribed
Old 04-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i love em.

if i could, i would buy a set and have them coated in a flat, dark blue-gray..for my silver truck
Old 04-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by satmanski View Post
Have had my Konig's on for a few months and keep getting compliments on them. I'm curious to see them on other styles, color's, lift's, etc, of other member's rides. If you have Konig Countersteer's show 'em off.

looks great! do you have any lift? what exactly is the wheel/tire combo, i know konig countersteers but size/ tiresie would be awesome... and where can i find these wheels?

thanks.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:30 PM   #10
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. especially those silver ones
Old 04-11-2011, 02:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by spares View Post
looks great! do you have any lift? what exactly is the wheel/tire combo, i know konig countersteers but size/ tiresie would be awesome... and where can i find these wheels?

thanks.

Thanks. I'm still running stock height and tires (265/70R16 BFG rugged trail). I bought the 'offroad' version here:

http://www.jlbmotorsports.com/rims/konig-list.html

You may want to look around for other options as these sell fast and the wait time on out of stock orders takes 1+ month. The bright side is that JLB threw in the matching gorilla lug nuts for free. No complaints at all about JLB they just can't keep these in stock. Good luck!!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermintrex View Post
Type X

Looks great with the lift.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:22 PM   #13
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody know if these will work with a 6 inch pro comp lift. 09 with VSC that is. I know some people out there have the lift without 18s.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #14
stockplus is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
stockplus's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics so far! Anybody have any of the gunmetals?
Old 04-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #15
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I love these wheels... Good looking trucks in this thread!

16x8 Konig Countersteer Offroads with 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler Revo 2.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:47 PM   #16
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it man I have my bronze sitting in boxes waiting for my coilover rebuild parts. Whats a good black lug to use for those?
Old 03-21-2012, 03:53 AM   #17
TRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to beholdTRDsport253 is a splendid one to behold

TRDsport253's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to get my Bronze countersteer x soon.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:18 AM   #18
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Kind of hard to tell but are most of you Konig owners running them without the center caps? I'm still on the fence about this.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #19
Gritesh is on a distinguished road
Gritesh's Tacoma Gallery
I really want these but I don't know where to get them in Canada, also I was thinking bronze but I don't know how they would look on a MGM taco
Old 03-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #20
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritesh View Post
I really want these but I don't know where to get them in Canada, also I was thinking bronze but I don't know how they would look on a MGM taco
Bet they would look kick ass. I often think I should have got the bronze ones.