LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

cost/sell of stock wheels/tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
cost/sell of stock wheels/tires

What do you guys think these would be worth? Have about 10k on them and maybe 2-3 little nicks on one wheel if I remember right. I was going to swap out when not wheeling but that's just to much work. Maybe a price on cragslist and a price to a good friend for all 4 with and without tires? Any help? Thanks!!