Pro Comp Series 52 or 98

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Patrobs is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Patrick
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
Pro Comp Series 52 or 98

Is anyone running these wheels? Do you have any pictures? What size do I need. I'm running 265/75/r16 in the ATX Mojaves right now. I just don't know about all this BS and stuff. I think I need 16x8 and 4.5? or 5? I don't know someone help me. Any pictures of these rims?
Old 04-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #2
Firefighter:
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
bump anyone?
Old 04-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrobs View Post
bump anyone?
***** 52's
Attached Thumbnails
Pro Comp Series 52 or 98-dsc_0367.jpg  
Old 04-19-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
i would run 4.5" backspace if i were you... it would give you some room to grow if you decide to run bigger tires later on down the road...

but if you have Mojaves now, keep them... they are lighter than the steel wheels...
Old 04-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrobs View Post
Is anyone running these wheels? Do you have any pictures? What size do I need. I'm running 265/75/r16 in the ATX Mojaves right now. I just don't know about all this BS and stuff. I think I need 16x8 and 4.5? or 5? I don't know someone help me. Any pictures of these rims?
What is wrong with the wheels that you have now??
Old 04-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #6
Firefighter:
Patrobs's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just not a big fan of the look. The teflon gives it a more of a grey look. I would paint them but that defeats the whole purpose of the tefelon. Any chance some type B's came in yet Dan?