Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

HELP!!! Looking for matching rim

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
HELP!!! Looking for matching rim

I am searching for a KMC XD SERIES Matte Black, 16 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4.50 in. backspacing.

HELP!!! Looking for matching rim-enduro.jpg

I have called several places trying to find one but they are back-ordered till the end of June. . Unfortunately, I need one by May 17. I am moving to Connecticut and I am driving from SoCal on May 18. My current spare doesnt fit and the lug nuts do not fit either. I would just buy a cheap rim, but then I would need an extra set of lugs too. I am trying to avoid all of that.

If anybody knows where I can find one in stock or knows anybody selling one.. please let me know! Thanks.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Did u check eBay .. If that's the same wheel theirs a few GL
Old 04-25-2011, 06:10 PM   #4
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah.. checked eBay. Cant find one... and the 5 lugs are definitely harder to find. I have been calling places all day.

Thanks for the help.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
ooh, thats going to be a tough one...buddy of mine works for that group and he cant find any...good luck!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #7

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mescalero View Post
ooh, thats going to be a tough one...buddy of mine works for that group and he cant find any...good luck!
Thanks for looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
I work at a dealership and we have a vendor that carries KMC wheels ill check tomorrow.
Hopefully they have one somewhere on earth. I appreciate you checking. .
Old 04-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #8
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry bro we just called the vendor and got news the company making the Enduros are out of business so they have to send the mold to another company that would make them again he said about end of June they'll stock them.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:18 PM   #9

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
Sorry bro we just called the vendor and got news the company making the Enduros are out of business so they have to send the mold to another company that would make them again he said about end of June they'll stock them.
Ok. Thanks for checking.