Notices

Would these fit my 01?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 08:29 AM   #1
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
Would these fit my 01?

I found a tire and wheel combo on craigslist. I was wondering if these wheels AND tires would fit my 01 tacoma without a lift?

BF Goodrich 33x12.5x15 All Terrain A/T
FOUR BFG 33's in excellent condition - 80-90 tread (13/16ths or so)
Mounted on Pacer black steel wheels with red stripe along edge.
Bolt Pattern ( Toyota Tacoma ) Toyota Tacoma 4WD 6 lug 5.5 inch or 139.7mm Medium Offset, will fit some chevy, nissan and isuzu.

PostingID: 2335759154
Old 04-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
you can make anything fit but your going to have to do some trimming.. and with no lift-some trimming=alot of trimming
Old 04-27-2011, 08:53 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
You need to fine out the Backspacing and offset of the wheel other then that it should fit.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:55 AM   #5
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
also with that type of wheel your going to have to run a small 1/4 spacer on the front wheels to clear the caliper.. it might be different since they have the "D" pattern, but i know you need them on the soft 8 pattern rims.. but if your seriously interested ask to meet the guy and try them on and see what you think cause you didnt mention the backspacing of the rims i think the range for the back spacing is like 4.0-5.5ish? cant remember off the top of my head im way too tired to think lol but my rims i believe are 4.175 backspacing
Old 04-27-2011, 08:56 AM   #6

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
15s will fit?
15s fit on 1st gens
Old 04-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #7

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
ill give you my 32x11.50x15 bfg a/t's for those
Old 04-27-2011, 09:00 AM   #9

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
they wouldnt fit on my 4runner
because your 4runner is gay jk i really dont know about that
Old 04-27-2011, 09:01 AM   #10
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I have 15's on my truck
Old 04-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #11
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
because your 4runner is gay jk i really dont know about that
I miss that thing but now I have an 06 but yeah 15s would not fit it
Old 04-27-2011, 09:09 AM   #12

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I miss that thing but now I have an 06 but yeah 15s would not fit it
i figure it would fit since its an older model.. maybe the backspacing was wrong for your 4runner? why didnt it fit? im curious
Old 04-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i figure it would fit since its an older model.. maybe the backspacing was wrong for your 4runner? why didnt it fit? im curious
just wouldnt fit over the calipers ...my rims were stolen so I bought some 15s off cl tried to put them on and no go dude wouldnt take them back either I thought it would be the same for the tacomas guess not
Old 04-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just wouldnt fit over the calipers ...my rims were stolen so I bought some 15s off cl tried to put them on and no go dude wouldnt take them back either I thought it would be the same for the tacomas guess not

Some fit and some don't I have about 1/4" maybe less between my rim and calipers so it's close.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:13 AM   #15

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
huh.. bummer.. since you had 15s laying around you should bought a 1st gen for your rims lol
Old 04-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #16
B A N N E D

Quote:
huh.. bummer.. since you had 15s laying around you should bought a 1st gen for your rims lol
yeah that was about 5 years ago sold them already ......sometimes I wish I had a 1st gen that 4 runner was a beast it would kick my 06's ass
Old 04-27-2011, 09:21 AM   #17

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
see? proof right there you shoulda got a 1st gen.. now go kick yourself in the ass and start looking!
Old 04-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #18
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
thanks I got 265/70/R16 on it now. I guess I will have to find out about the backspacing.