Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

How much would you pay for Black FJ Trail team Wheels/rims with TPMS?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Cool How much would you pay for Black FJ Trail team Wheels/rims with TPMS?

So I have someone on the line selling 5 (4 good and one damaged) 2008 FJ TRD Trail team original Rims with TPMS sensors. How much is getting a good deal and how much is getting ripped off?
I know you can't get these ANYWHERE these days and demand has driven the price up. I'm just not sure if $900 is too much or too little for these.
ANY THOUGHTS???
Attached Thumbnails
How much would you pay for Black FJ Trail team Wheels/rims with TPMS?-imag0141.jpg   How much would you pay for Black FJ Trail team Wheels/rims with TPMS?-imag0142.jpg   How much would you pay for Black FJ Trail team Wheels/rims with TPMS?-imag0143.jpg   How much would you pay for Black FJ Trail team Wheels/rims with TPMS?-imag0144.jpg   How much would you pay for Black FJ Trail team Wheels/rims with TPMS?-imag0145.jpg  

Old 04-27-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldnt pay more than 450-500 for them but thats just me. you can go get a set of aftermarket wheels, brand new for around 400-600
Old 04-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #3
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
So I have someone on the line selling 5 (4 good and one damaged) 2008 FJ TRD Trail team original Rims with TPMS sensors. How much is getting a good deal and how much is getting ripped off?
I know you can't get these ANYWHERE these days and demand has driven the price up. I'm just not sure if $900 is too much or too little for these.
ANY THOUGHTS???
With demand and availabilty of these so high and so low respectively I'd say 900 is solid.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen them go as much as 1200 for them brand new.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #5
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, all in the beholder..I paid $640 for mine brand new. It was a little more than I wanted, but you have to think they don't make them anymore as far as I know, and it def makes your truck stand out.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #7
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the thoughts. SO they cost about 150 each new? Is that right?
900 would be a lot more than retail and they are used/ one damaged.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:40 PM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
If you like them go for it. Also keep in mind if you don't care that they're the "official ones" you could always find the other color ones and have them powder coated black. That's what I was going to do til I ended up getting Countersteers instead.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:44 PM   #9
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
I was going to go the TRD teams route but then I found out how much they actually cost and considering they are less than 600 new that changed my mind. For the 900+ price tag, I would just get 2 sets of wheels, one for off roading and one for dd.