Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Wheels & Tires

Notices

BallisticJester on Backorder?

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
BallisticJester on Backorder?

Been trying to pick up a pair of the black ones and everywhere I look they are out of stock. Anyone know where I might be able to get some? Every company is saying it won't be till around june-july before they will know anything? What the Fornicate?
Old 04-27-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
skybob has a spectacular aura aboutskybob has a spectacular aura about
skybob's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse....814-Jester-17B
Old 04-27-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Is that in stock? i've even found some on ebay i've called about and they said it would take 4 weeks or so to get them in.. That was priced at $570.. Don't think i can find myself paying $200 more dollars for them..
Old 04-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #5
skybob has a spectacular aura aboutskybob has a spectacular aura about
skybob's Tacoma Gallery
LOL, I didn't call to see if they are in stock, but it let me go as far as checking out. I just did a google search under "shopping" for them.
Old 05-01-2011, 05:43 PM   #6
brianbmw is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
brianbmw's Tacoma Gallery
I've been finding the same thing with a lot of differnt wheels.

Brian
Old 05-01-2011, 07:35 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbmw View Post
I've been finding the same thing with a lot of differnt wheels.

Brian
Mickey Thompson Sidebiters are as well